PSTEK’s induction heating system accurately regulates the heat input in real time using our proprietary precision temperature regulation system, ensuring top quality heating. The system also uses the newest IGBT and MOSFET to enable 4,500 kW and at least 800 kHz (MHz) power supply.
At PSTEK, we use our competence in electromagnetic field computer analysis and decades of various heating applications to suggest and provide optimum supplies and device configurations based on customer demands and conditions.
Features & Benefits
- The newest IGBT and MOSFET are used to cover a wide range of output specifications
- Specification of a single inverter: 0.3kW ~ 4,500 kW / 50-60 Hz ~ 800 kHz
- Electromagnetic field computer analysis, optimal frequency selection and customized design of heating coil according to material characteristics and heating process conditions
- Minimizes heating temperature variations by designing heating coil through electromagnetic field simulation
- We provide the optimum system based on customers’ needs and conditions based on decades of heating experience and engineering competence
- Our independently developed full digital control system is used to accurately regulate constant power, and heat input as a result
- The function of uniform constant current output is used to uniformly regulate the temperatures of the beginning and terminating parts of moving materials
- Unlike analog devices, power regulation tuning is not required. A digital regulation system is used to regulate the heating amount and improve the ability to manage productivity and product quality.
- Capacity to design a heating coil based on electromagnetic field computer analysis, which is not restricted by types of steel/nonferrous metal
- Design of resonance circuit parts, optimized for steel grades with a high or low permeability rate
- Years of experience in thermal fluid design solutions, as well as an insulation and fire-resistance technology in each set-temperature range
- Efficiency has been maximized by considerably reducing the heating degree of power devices based on the latest ZVS technology
- Copperplate multilayer transformer applied: The efficiency has been enhanced by considerably improving proximity effect and skin effect compared to other methods
※ Patent pending(10-2005-0041829, 10-2005-48935)
- IGBT, the newest semiconductor device, is used to lower the heating degree and considerably increase the switching width
- The manufacturing period has been shortened by increasing the design precision of coils and equipment through electromagnetic field computer simulation
- The on-site test run period has been reduced by raising the accuracy rate of the heating range through a prediction of heating patterns
- The external interface environment that is optimized for workers enables unskilled workers to use it easily and conveniently
- The heat input of heated materials can be monitored in real time, and a database of average heating amount can be established
Products & Services
You can choose solutions you need according to your situation.
- Induction heating system
- Heating coil
- CT(Current Transformer)
- DI water cooling system
- Machines & Control systems
- Consulting services by experts on heating quality improvement
- Customized design of heating coil and magnetic focusing core
- Device installation and on-site test run
- After-sale services and regular inspection services
- Education services: technology, engineering, on-site education, quality management index, etc.
We suggest and provide optimum supplies and device configurations based on customer demands and conditions.
Induction Heating System Sales
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL : +82-31-451-5103
25-25, Gunpocheomdansaneop 1-ro, Gunpo-si, Gyeonngi-do, Korea 15881