Dual-freqeuncy Induction Hardening Systems
Dual-frequency induction hardening is a technology that is used to heat treat precise gear materials that require contour hardening in order to make them high-grade materials. PSTEK’s dual-frequency induction hardening instantly outputs intermediate frequency and high frequency using one inverter, realizing contour hardening.
The use of dual frequency for contour hardening enables a stronger impact resistance, fatigue strength and wear resistance than a general induction hardening. As well, only the required parts are heated for a short period of time, which offers significant benefits. The minimization of material deformation can considerably reduce energy costs and post-processing process costs, while improving productivity. This is a next-generation technology that is optimized for the automobile and special part industries, which require a high level of product quality.
Features & Benefits
- PSTEK’s patented technology that outputs dual frequency in the structure consisting of “one power supply and one coil”
※ Patent pending: Induction heating apparatus using dual-frequency resonant inverter (April 2015)
- Simple structure of power circuits and devices minimizes the installation area and makes installation easier
- The surface with its hardened contour strengthens wear resistance, and the internal soft layer improves impact resistance and fatigue strength, which substantially increases the durability of parts
- Our independently developed 32bit DSP regulation system reduces the heating rise time to 10 ms
- Material deformation is minimized compared to cementation, nitration and general high-frequency heat treatment (improved roundness).
- Deformation is considerably reduced by heating and cooling only the parts that need hardened layers at an ultra-high speed
- Minimized deformation allows post-processing to be omitted or reduced, thus reducing processing costs and dramatically improving productivity
- Hardening and tempering processes can be replaced by a single process, depending on the materials
- Slow-speed DC charging system / A high-frequency and high-speed discharge heat treatment system is applied to reduce power-receiving contract power to one fifth of the maximum power
- Ex) Up to 1 MW dual frequency devices can be operated using 200 kW power-receiving facilities, and energy costs can be reduced by lowering the maximum power-receiving capacity
Products & Services
You can choose solutions you need according to your situation.
- Dual-frequency induction heating system
- CT(Current Transformer) for dual-frequency
- Quenching cooling system
- Machines & Control systems
- Consulting services by experts on heat treating quality improvement
- Customized design of heating coil and magnetic focusing core
- Device installation and on-site test run
- After-sale services and regular inspection services
- Education services: technology, engineering, on-site education, quality management index, etc
We suggest and provide optimum supplies and device configurations based on customer demands and conditions.
Induction Heating System Sales
E-mail : email@example.com
TEL : +82-31-451-5103
25-25, Gunpocheomdansaneop 1-ro, Gunpo-si, Gyeonngi-do, Korea 15881